Welcome to A3 Custom Uniforms.
To order your custom A3 uniform package, please complete the following:
- Select 1 of the 100 layout designs we offer from the Step #1- Uniform Design Option category. This is where you will select your design layout and pay the required $125.00 artwork fee. We also have a custom option that you can provide your own design. When this is purchase is complete our art designer will contact you to finalize your design.
- Once the artwork has been approved and finalized between you and our designer, our designer will give you an artwork approval code. Select 1 of the 4 package options we offer from Step #2- Uniform Packages category using your artwork approval code. A minimum of 12 players.
- Payment in full through our website is required prior to being submitted into production.
- Because customized products are personalized to you, once your order is placed we cannot make changes to your order.
- Due to many variables with our factories worldwide, A3 cannot guarantee exact color reproductions on any and all fill in reorders.
Due to different graphic materials and application processes, slight color differences may occur between the same color used on different printing methods. For example a grey screen print graphic may be a slightly different color than a grey vinyl graphic.
- When our art department sends you a mock up please note that because of variations in display and/or printer settings it is impossible for us be sure we are displaying an exact match. The color in your garment may or may not resemble the color on your screen or print out. Colors used in mock ups are for display purpose only.
A3's uniform colors are referred to by name at the time of order and confirmed when the mock up is confirmed. Unfortunately, customized items cannot be accepted for return for final color output not matching either the color displayed at the time the mock up was confirmed, or not matching other items ordered. Please contact customer service if you believe that a named color was used in error. We strive to provide the closest color matching possible for our customers.
OWNERSHIP RIGHTS IN ARTWORK
A3 and its affiliated companies (“All American Athletics”) want to work with you to put your designs, artwork, and logos on the products you purchase from A3. Any such designs which A3 prepares for you(“Artwork”), will be the property of A3 and will remain A3'S intellectual property even if you have paid a fee for our design services. You will receive the Artwork only as it appears on goods purchased from A3 and not in any electronic format. We will have the right to use the Artwork for any lawful purpose, including without limitation, for sales and advertising.
If you supply us with original and useable designs (“Customer Designs”), those Customer Designs will remain your property, unless you request changes to the Customer Designs which significantly change the design. Such changes will result in the Customer Design becoming Artwork owned by A3. You represent that you have all the appropriate rights to use Customer Designs which you provide to A3, and you agree to be responsible for all costs or damages arising from a claim of infringement related to your Customer Design. You will need to provide written proof of your rights to use any third party logo or trademark prior to A3 using such logos or incorporating such logos into your Artwork.
**ARTWORK/SET UP FEE IS $125 FOR EACH PACKAGE. IF YOU ARE ORDERING A PACKAGE WITH 2 JERSEYS THE $125 COVERS A HOME & AWAY VERSION ONLY. IF YOU WANT 2 DIFFERENT ARTWORKS YOU WILL BE CHARGED 2 ARTWORK FEES. SAME GOES FOR THE HOODIES. THE HOODIE WILL MATCH YOUR JERSEYS UNLESS YOU LIKE TO PAY AN ADDITIONAL ARTWORK FEE FOR A DIFFERENT DESIGN.**